RoN Blender Addon
A downloadable tool for Windows
- Blender (Only tested on 2.80/2.81)
- Run Blender on your computer.
- Go to File -> User Preferences.
- Switch to the Add-ons tab.
- Press Install from file, and select the zip file containing this addon.
- Search for the add-on in the list, and enable it (search for "rise").
- Press Save User Settings so that the add-on is loaded on Blender startup.
A Blender add-on to import and export Rise of Nations BigHuge3D mesh, UVs, skeleton, and BigHugeAnimation files.
In order to best use this add-on, you'll neeed to keep these tips in mind:
- Bones are connected to vertices through vertex groups.
- Each vertex can only be controlled by one bone (no blending).
- When animating, it is best to use 30 FPS.
- Bones should be animated using quaternion rotation.
- The file format does not support bone scaling.
- To export a mesh, select the object containing the mesh, and use the export BH3 function from the File menu.
- To import/export an animation, select the object containing the armature, then use the import/export BHA function from the File menu.
- Animations can only be applied to armatures with the same exact skeleton hierarchy as in the animation file.
Please report any issues, or bugs that you may have here.
Click download now to get access to the following files: