RoN Blender Addon
A downloadable tool for Windows
- Blender (Only tested on 2.76/2.77)
- Run Blender on your computer.
- Go to File -> User Preferences.
- Switch to the Add-ons tab.
- Press Install from file, and select the zip file containing this addon.
- Search for the add-on in the list, and enable it (search for "rise").
- Press Save User Settings so that the add-on is loaded on Blender startup.
A Blender add-on to import and export Rise of Nations BigHuge3D mesh, UVs, skeleton, and BigHugeAnimation files.
In order to best use this add-on, you'll neeed to keep these tips in mind:
- Bones are connected to vertices through vertex groups.
- Each vertex can only be controlled by one bone (no blending).
- When animating, it is best to use 30 FPS.
- Bones should be animated using quaternion rotation.
- The file format does not support bone scaling.
- To export a mesh, select the object containing the mesh, and use the export BH3 function from the File menu.
- To import/export an animation, select the object containing the armature, then use the import/export BHA function from the File menu.
- Animations can only be applied to armatures with the same exact skeleton hierarchy as in the animation file.
Please report any issues, or bugs that you may have here.
- First Release
- Ryder25 - For creating the add-on. (modding(at)petartasev(dot)com)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.